Monday 25 August 2014

Down with the sickness

Hello audience,

It has been two weeks since my last writing update.
I know since this is not my regular job, it's not necessary for me to provide excuses, but I do feel bad for leaving my audience hanging for so long.

I have been sick on and off for the past few weeks with a viral infection of my upper respiratory tract, leading to pharyngitis and laryngitis, causing me to lose out on work and get behind on my schedule of writing, secular work and volunteer work. Naturally, I decided that lifting my fingers to hit a few keys was too much effort at the end of the day, and so it became a bad habit of mine not to post anything any longer.

A habit which I am putting a stop to, starting today.

Enjoy the rest of the story as it follows.

Yours in writing,
Rook.

No comments:

Post a Comment